Hello everyone,
Hope the week-end was very pleasant for you while waiting for the market to open and continuing our daily trade.
I have blogged about this stock last week and I have to choose it again today because I have very strong feelings for this penny stock.
This penny stock's name is Virgo Inc. (VRNG).
"Vringo is a leader in the development of next-generation ringtone and caller ID platforms.
Hope the week-end was very pleasant for you while waiting for the market to open and continuing our daily trade.
I have blogged about this stock last week and I have to choose it again today because I have very strong feelings for this penny stock.
This penny stock's name is Virgo Inc. (VRNG).
"Vringo is a leader in the development of next-generation ringtone and caller ID platforms.
Capitalizing on the growth of the smartphone market, Vringo has developed a comprehensive platform that allows users to create, download and share mobile entertainment content in the form of video ringtones for mobile phones. With Vringo's suite of mobile and PC-based tools, mobile operators, content owners and advertisers can deploy and offer social caller ID and video ringtones to end-user." ( Business profile)
Last Thursdays, they have sent out a some news. www.buyins.net , announced today that these select companies have been After the NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, OTCBB and Pinksheet naked short threshold lists. CHINA INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRU (OTC:CHNC), VRINGO INC (AMEX:VRNG). For a complete list of companies on the naked short lists please visit our web site. To find the SqueezeTrigger Price before a short squeeze starts in any stock, go to http://www.buyins.net . (News)
We did not see any real movement last weekend after this news has been released. Let's see how it goes today.
This is just my blog, I'm receiving any payment from anyone to do this. I encourage you to do your own research prior to trade with any stock, especially the "penny stocks".
Have a great day and good luck trading!
Last Thursdays, they have sent out a some news. www.buyins.net , announced today that these select companies have been After the NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, OTCBB and Pinksheet naked short threshold lists. CHINA INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRU (OTC:CHNC), VRINGO INC (AMEX:VRNG). For a complete list of companies on the naked short lists please visit our web site. To find the SqueezeTrigger Price before a short squeeze starts in any stock, go to http://www.buyins.net . (News)
We did not see any real movement last weekend after this news has been released. Let's see how it goes today.
This is just my blog, I'm receiving any payment from anyone to do this. I encourage you to do your own research prior to trade with any stock, especially the "penny stocks".
Have a great day and good luck trading!
No comments:
Post a Comment